Impar Capital Asset Management SGEIC Sa., with C.I.F. A04991295 and address at C/Serrano, 41-45 2º Dcha. ZIP: 28001 – Madrid (MADRID).
Mercantile Registry of Madrid, entry 1/2021/45,515.0, journal 148, entry 177, registered on March thirty-first, two thousand and twenty-one, in volume 41645, folio 51, entry 1 with page M-737800.
1. These general conditions regulate the access and use of the website that Impar Capital Asset Management S G E I C Sa. makes freely available to Internet users. The access, navigation and use of this website implies acceptance of the terms and conditions present in this document, provided that said terms comply with the legal requirements and do not violate any right. It is therefore recommended that the user read them carefully before browsing the web domain. The use of certain services offered on this site will also be governed by the particular conditions provided in each case, which will be understood as accepted by the mere use of such services.
2. Users who access the Web are expressly authorized to view all the information, print and partially download the content only and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
2.1) That it is carried out when the reproduced elements are intended solely for the personal and private use of the user. Therefore, its use for commercial purposes or for its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation, including sending it via email, is expressly prohibited. It is also prohibited for said content to be assigned or transmitted to third parties or to be installed on any server connected, directly or indirectly, to a local network or the Internet, in such a way that a group of third parties may have access to said information.
2.2) That none of the contents related to this website is modified in any way.
2.3) That no graphic, icon or image available on this website is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or the rest of the images that accompany it. Any infringement of the prohibitions and limitations contained in this section, as well as in any of the following, will be considered an infringement of the intellectual property rights owned by Impar Capital Asset Management S G E I C Sa. and will give rise to the responsibilities legally established for this purpose, and may be prosecuted by the latter through the exercise of administrative, civil or criminal actions that, where appropriate, correspond.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The intellectual property rights of the Web, as well as its design, navigation structure, source codes, databases, and each of the different elements contained therein are the property of Impar Capital Asset Management S G E I C Sa., to whom it corresponds solely the exclusive exercise of the rights to exploit them in any way and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and/or any other element inserted in the Website (including, by way of example and not limitation, all those elements that make up the visual appearance, graphic image and other sensory stimuli of the web pages that make up the website «», trademarks, logos, trade names, texts, reviews and comments, images, graphics, designs, sounds, databases, software, flowcharts, presentation, architecture of navigation, as well as the source codes of the Web pages belong to Impar Capital Asset Management S G E I C Sa. and/or to third parties that have assigned their rights.For such purposes, Web Site shall be understood as all those creations incorporated and expressed by any means and/or tangible or intangible support, known or to be known, that is subject to protection by current regulatory provisions on property. intellectual and industrial age.
The mere viewing, printing, downloading or temporary storage, either totally or partially, of the contents and/or the elements inserted in the Website or in the pages that make it up exclusively for personal, private and personal use is authorized. non-profit by the user, provided that in any case the origin and/or author of the same is indicated and that, where appropriate, the copyright symbol and/or industrial property notes of their owners appear.
In no case does access to the Website imply any type of permission, waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights by their owners, unless expressly stated otherwise. These conditions of use of the Website do not grant Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided for herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by Impar Capital Asset Management S G E I C Sa. or, where appropriate, by the third party owner of the affected rights.
The use of such elements, their total or partial reproduction, communication and/or distribution for commercial or lucrative purposes, as well as their modification, alteration, decompilation and/or any other act of exploitation of the Website, its pages and/or or of the contents that are incorporated in them. For any other use other than those expressly permitted, it will be necessary to obtain the prior written consent of the owner of the rights in question.
1. Impar Capital Asset Management S G E I C Sa. reserves the right to modify and update the content of this website at any time. The modifications will not be retroactive, therefore, they will not affect what was done previously, that is, before implementing said modifications.
2. Impar Capital Asset Management S G E I C Sa. has made its best efforts so that the representation of the image on this website is as faithful as possible to reality. However, some features may not be correctly perceived from the images or may be altered depending on the quality and conditions of your monitor.
3. Taking into account the changing condition of this website and the possibility of errors occurring in the storage and transmission of digital information, Impar Capital Asset Management S G E I C Sa. does not guarantee the accuracy and security of the information transmitted or obtained through this website, although, however, it will diligently implement its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update said content as soon as possible.
4. In the event that our website contains links to other websites and materials from third parties, these links are provided merely for informational purposes, without Impar Capital Asset Management S G E I C Sa. has control over the content of said web pages or materials, being impossible to guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), documents or files of the user and excluding any responsibility for the damage of any kind caused to the user for this reason. Therefore, we do not accept liability for damage of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
5. The user who accesses and browses this website undertakes not to make any false or fraudulent order and to use it diligently and within the valid limits of current legislation. Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. You must not make improper use of this website by intentionally introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, or any other program or material that is technologically harmful or harmful. You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to this website, the server on which the website is hosted, or any server, computer, or database associated with our website. You agree not to attack this website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. Impar Capital Asset Management S G E I C Sa. will not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from said access or negligent use by the user of the information contained on this website.
6. Likewise, Impar Capital Asset Management S G E I C Sa. is the owner of the industrial property rights related to its products and services, and specifically those related to the registered trademark. Regarding the appointments of products and services of third parties Impar Capital Asset Management S G E I C Sa. recognizes the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights in favor of their owners, and their mere mention or appearance on the Web does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility of Impar Capital Asset Management S G E I C Sa. about them, nor support, sponsorship, recommendation by Impar Capital Asset Management S G E I C Sa.
7. The unauthorized use of any information contained on this website, its resale, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of Impar Capital Asset Management S G E I C Sa. will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
8. Any type of third-party link to this website must be to the home or entry page: www.imparcapital.es.
Impar Capital Asset Management S G E I C Sa., from now on the person responsible for this website and in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data, the RGPD (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April, and the LOPD 3/2018, of December 5, and with the provisions of the LSSI-CE 34/2002, of June 11, has put into practice policies, means and procedures to guarantee and protect the privacy of data of a personal nature of its USERS.
DUTY TO INFORM THE AFFECTED PARTY OF THE DATA PROCESSING ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. RGPD (EU) 2016/679, OF APRIL 27, AND LOPD 3/2018, OF DECEMBER 5
In compliance with the provisions of articles 13 and 14 of the RGPD (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, and in article 11 of the LOPD 3/2018, of December 5, we make available to the interested party the additional information regarding to the processing of your personal data.
The treatment activity is CONTACTS VIA WEB CUSTOMERS, whose location is at WWW.IMPARCAPITAL.ES. The Data Controller is: Impar Capital Asset Management S G E I C Sa., with C.I.F.: B87443719, and address at C/Serrano, 41-45 2º Dcha. ZIP: 28001 – Madrid (MADRID). The purpose of the treatment is to: Management through the web of clients and potential clients. The typology of the data of the interested party are the following: Name and surnames; Phones; Email. The period for deleting said data is 1 month from the insertion of the data or from the revocation of consent. The creation of profiles or automated decisions is not foreseen. As for the legal basis for the treatment, it is the unequivocal consent of the interested party. In relation to the recipients, the Responsible Party may transfer the personal data provided to recipients and providers of services provided, provided that it is limited to the purpose that justifies it, as well as the transfers provided for in the applicable legislation. The categories of recipients to whom the Controller may transfer the personal data of the interested party are: Without provision for transfers. The list of data processors and/or Service Providers with access to data without treatment authorization can be found at: C/Serrano, 41-45 – 2º Dcha. 28001 Madrid. On the other hand, in terms of international transfers, it is provided that no international transfer of personal data is made. Regarding the rights that the interested party has in relation to their data, they may exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of their treatment, opposition, revocation, the portability of their data, the right to withdraw the consent given, exercising your rights by contacting Impar Capital Asset Management S G E I C Sa. as person in charge: C/Serrano 41-45 2º Dcha. C.P.: 28001 – Madrid (MADRID) or email@example.com. Likewise, the interested party has the right to claim before the Control Authority in matters of data protection, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD).
The interested party may access this updated data protection information at any time at C/Serrano, 41-45 – 2º Dcha. 28001 Madrid.
DATA PROCESSING AND CONFIDENTIALITY ON THE WEB PAGE
The data provided will be incorporated into processing activities, whose ownership and responsibility is held by Impar Capital Asset Management S G E I C Sa., and will be treated with absolute confidentiality.
The entity Responsible for the Treatment, as well as those that intervene in any phase of the treatment and/or the entities to whom the data has been communicated -by virtue of the authorization conferred by the USER- are obliged to observe professional secrecy and to adopt the levels of protection and the necessary technical and organizational measures within its reach that guarantee the security of personal data, avoiding, as far as possible, unauthorized access, illicit modifications, theft and/or loss of data.
However, USERS are warned and informed that these technical measures are not infallible or impregnable, which is why the Data Controller cannot be held responsible for such practices or their consequences.
The personal data of the USERS, together with those that originate as a result of access, use or contracting of the service, may only be subject to automated processing and transferred in the manner and for the purpose established and expressly authorized by the USERS.
We provide you with information about cookies in accordance with current regulations.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the Internet user’s device when visiting a web page. It is the operator of the website that determines what type of information said cookie contains and what its purpose is, and it may also be used by the web server each time you visit said page. Cookies are used to save time and make the web browsing experience much more efficient. However, they can be used for several different purposes, such as remembering your login information or what your purchase order contains.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
– Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from another computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by said user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from another equipment or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated:
– Session cookies: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
– Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Cookies implantED BY Impar Capital Asset Management S G E I C Sa. IN https://inversion.imparcapital.es
Below we detail the technical cookies we use:
Category according to purpose: Technical
Category according to Duration: Session (Unspecified)
Category according to Manager: Third Party (Azure)
Purpose: Used to distribute traffic to the website on several servers to optimize response times.
Category according to purpose: Technical
Category according to Duration: Session (Unspecified)
Category according to Manager: Own (Unspecified)
Purpose: It is used to distribute traffic to the website on several servers in order to optimize response times.
Configuration of cookies and revocation of consent:
In addition to the method that is presented on the site for the user to select the cookies to use, you can manage cookies through the configuration of your browser or device. In the event that you decide to block them, certain services that require their use may not be available to you.
You can carry out the management of cookies in the following locations of the most popular browsers:
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can refer to Microsoft support or browser Help.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser Help.
• Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser Help.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can refer to Apple support or browser Help.
MODIFICATION OF THE DATA PROTECTION, PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
ANTI SPAM POLICY
The people who receive some of the communications, information, newsletters, electronic advertising of Impar Capital Asset Management S G E I C Sa. They receive them for the following reasons:
– By online registration from this page.
– By online registration from the partner pages.
– By requesting information about our products and services.
– For having provided your information to any of our Collaborators or Employees.
– By offline registration when filling out forms, newsletters, applications, etc., which are offered at fairs, offices, or collaborations, among others, and which are archived for further verification for a period of 5 years.
Our communications do not want to reach any person who does not want it, therefore, and in order to correct the situation that can sometimes occur, such as someone being able to register another without their consent, we have incorporated into this subscription system a filter based on a “no contact list”, which prevents a commercial communication from being sent to any email address included in it.
Therefore, if you do not want to receive our commercial communications and prevent anyone from registering you against your will, please contact us through the method established in each treatment activity and we will include in the “no contact list” that address from which the cancellation of the treatment is requested.
If you have any problem doing it electronically, do not hesitate to contact us on our contact telephone number during office hours, where a person will attend you personally and carry out the procedure.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The applicable legislation in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any question related to the services of this website, will be Spanish.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise when visiting the website, Impar Capital Asset Management S G E I C Sa. and the user agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the commercial judges and courts of Madrid.
Copyright: Design and development carried out by Impar Capital Asset Management S G E I C Sa. © Impar Capital Asset Management S G E I C Sa. All rights reserved.